About Convergent Trading
Community To The Core
It’s our core belief that anyone learning to perform in a competitive environment has dramatically better potential for achievement in an active learning group than alone. Trading is a competitive field that persistently evolves, requiring traders to constantly evolve with it…
The Convergent Trading Community is a platform where career professional traders converge to work toward that potential as a group in a collaborative way.
To provide traders with a professional standard of knowledge, skills and accountability necessary to become a career trader through the shortest possible path.
To provide the knowledge and online setting that bring together all of the pieces for those who seek trading progress while making it accessible for all.
We do this through a focused online prop-style environment where like-minded traders support each other by using guided exercises through deliberate practice with access to experienced and skilled traders while continuously evolving the framework for trading in an ever-changing market.
Convergent provides resources to address traders’ most common issues by:
- Providing a controlled environment through our member chat to connect traders with their peers with a focus on the markets
- Providing growth and engagement through continuous content whether it is through our Ask Me Anything, Market Walk-throughs, Mid-Session Recaps, Trader Interventions and other sessions
- Emphasizing the process of performance evaluation, self-assessment, goal-setting and deliberate focus during trading hours to attain those goals
- Tackling the overwhelming information absorbed by traders by simplifying the structure of learning based on a clear approach of stacking information in a way that makes execution more firm, consistent and accountable
- Helping traders think in probabilities through the process of extracting an edge and creating their plan for their unique psychological and risk constitution
Join our community of career traders
Need more information? Send us a message using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields