Convergent Trading w/FIO – How Do I Know I’m On The Right Track As A Trader?
Don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of the post!
To view the video, click on the image above.
“As a trader, your universe revolves around probabilities and uncertainty“
FuturesTrader71 reviews several key topics relevant to traders who desire a career in trading.
- The Typical Cycle of a Career Professional Trader
- Professional Track vs Independent Individual Track
- Dissonance In Our Way of Learning
- Attitude and Mindset
- Time Is The Only Thing You Own
- What Does Progress Look Like?
- Fight or Quit
- Do People Actually Make Money At This?
- Question & Answer
- You must come up with your own trading plan.
- You must learn how to do things as independently as possible.
- Whether you are on the right track or not, is most heavily influenced by your attitude and mindset – a “growth mindset” is required.
- You must keep deep metrics on your trading performance and a detailed trading diary.
- Time is the only thing that you own.
- You must win each day by measuring your faithfulness to your process and execution.
- You must have grit.
- Trading will not work without a profound change in who you are, how humble you are and how forgiving you are of yourself.
- It is possible to be a successful trader.
Follow Convergent Trading