Convergent Trading w/FIO – CME Micro-Indices: New Trading Opportunities w/FuturesTrader71
Don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom of the post!
To view the video, click on the image above.
“To learn to be a Formula 1 race car driver, chances are slim that we can jump into a car and make it around the track with the others. The Micros are just our Go-Kart that we can practice live on before we race.“
Presented by: Morad Askar, topics include:
- Intro to CME Micro-eMinis and what they are
- Comparison of Micros and eMinis – costs and specifications
- Expectations for when they are launched in May
- Setting up to execute them properly using the eMinis for homework
- A plan template to trade Micros
- Anchoring our trading on statistical probabilities and knowing our product
Follow Convergent Trading
Makes much more sense to just break 1 contract up into quarters.
1/4 contract($3.12 per tick), 1/2 contract($6.25 per tick), 3/4 contract($9.36 per tick)
Allows risk to be managed, allows for scaling 2+ contracts at a time, keeps costs in-line with main product, liquidity is not a problem. Can still make a profit trading a product with average of 4 tick rotations before being stopped out at best entries.