Public Webinar – A Step-by-Step Guide to Charting, The Convergent Way
To view the video, click on the image above.
In this session, we will discuss the charts and tools we use to assess the market narrative and finding likely plays for the day. We will also cover how we determine our bias, stalk a trade, and decide when to hold to target or exit a trade. If you’re interested in learning more about the tools we use for our homework and how they help us trade effectively, then this webinar is for you.
During the discussion we cover:
- The tools we use to complete our daily homework
- How we assess the market narrative to find the likely plays for the day
- Understand which charts help us determine our bias once the market is open
- Which charts do we use to stalk a trade
- What tools help us determine when we hold to target or exit a trade
- See real-world examples of how our tools have helped us identify market opportunities
This webinar will help you gain valuable insights into how we approach trading using the CT approach’s tools. You’ll also have the opportunity to get your trading questions answered during a live Q&A session. You don’t want to miss this one!
Follow Convergent Trading