Public Webinar – Master This to Unlock Your Trading Edge
In this webinar, FuturesTrader71 will address the differences between analyzing setups historically, and executing them on the hard right edge. A good trade is easy to spot retrospectively, however, traders often dull their own edge due to poor execution in real time. Traders may be able to identify high-quality opportunities, however are unprepared for the entry, execution, and management of that trade.
During the discussion we will cover:
- How execution mistakes can dull the edge of a profitable strategy?
- What a good trade should feel like?
- The role of confirmation bias and recency bias in our decision-making
- Practical suggestions for improving your execution
- An example trade that looked great after the fact, but was difficult to execute in real-time
Follow Convergent Trading