Public Webinar – Master This to Unlock Your Trading Edge
To view the video, click on the image above.
In this webinar, FuturesTrader71 will address the differences between analyzing setups historically, and executing them on the hard right edge. A good trade is easy to spot retrospectively, however, traders often dull their own edge due to poor execution in real time. Traders may be able to identify high-quality opportunities, however are unprepared for the entry, execution, and management of that trade.
During the discussion we will cover:
- How execution mistakes can dull the edge of a profitable strategy?
- What a good trade should feel like?
- The role of confirmation bias and recency bias in our decision-making
- Practical suggestions for improving your execution
- An example trade that looked great after the fact, but was difficult to execute in real-time
Follow Convergent Trading